Khamis, 23 Julai 2009

my role-play

assalamualaikum and every good day to you miss adila.
i hope that you are good and healthy as usual.

today is my role-play. i am so nervous. it is not that i do not prepare but i am the first one to perform the role-play. of course it is very exciting.

our role-lay begin as usual. i talk about hiv and i need to break the news to my patient. it is an exciting experience to do the role-play. i belive that i have give my best shot today and i am so happy.

then, the role-play is continued on by my classmates and i`m sorry to say that i cannot pay my attention to day becaus ei fell very sleepy. i don`t know why but today, i am so sleepy. it never happens before this or in other class. maybe, this is caused by btn that i had attended for one week.

i am so sorry to post every short post to my blog but that is the truth. i am sleepy.
ok, that is all and thank you
wasalam

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan